FREESTYLE WHITEWATER KAYAKING: A TAILORED INTRODUCTION
- Person Minimum age of 14
Let’s go surfing!
This course is the absolute beginning of your freestyle kayaking career!
AND Franklin’s whitewater park is the perfect place to learn!
This course is designed to tackle everything in the horizontal plane. Our knowledgable instructors will teach you body positioning, boat angle, tilt and edge control. You will get your first spins, have more control of your front surf, learn to back surf and (perhaps most importantly) gain confidence and experience getting out of the wave when its time.
• Meet and greet your instructor and the group
• Review the day’s game plan and agenda
• Leave the shop and head to the whitewater park
• Experience the wave
• Work our way through the agenda
• Wrap-up, class discussion